Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January is almost over??

So it seems like since Christmas EVERYTHING has gone by super fast. I have to keep reminding myself that we have busy Januarys but it never ceases to amaze me how time flies. At one point I was relaxing and enjoying my break from school and now all of a sudden...school starts on Tuesday and I'm dreading it...Only because it's going to be hectic. I just keep reminding myself, "just 3 1/2 months" and then it'll all be over. Thank goodness that I will have my degree and I can finally say I'm done with school. I feel really proud that I've kept going though. I know it's going to be stressful but at the same time I know it's worth it. Thank goodness I have wonderful people in my life who have helped me with Elle or else, school would not be possible. I think they want to see me succeed more than I do. :)



SO on top of that, we celebrated Ollie's parents anniversary...His dad's 45th birthday...and today, the 15th, is mine and Ollie's 3rd anniversary. I love him so much and am so excited for our festivities tonight. It's going to be so much fun. I'm so grateful that he is my husband and I get to spend the rest of my life with him.


So once today is over, then I have to get ready for school...and then on the 30th it is Ollie's 25th birthday! Not to mention he shares his birthday with our nephew Alex who will be 2. And then of course Superbowl time on the 1st. WHEW! I'm tired just typing it. :)



We had so much fun over at Brad and Kristys house last Sunday. We're doing a once a month family game tournament get together now and prizes are given away. It was so much fun, and yours truly won the big prize for having the highest overall score for Wii bowling...thank you very much! How much of a stud am I? :) I was super sore the next day though....hahaha


I've been connecting with old friends again and it has been awesome! I love that our relationships were strong enough to bring us back together. Thank you so much for that.


Elle went potty today! Yay! It was such an exciting time for me but Elle, I think, was traumatized by the experience. She freaked out a little bit, I'm assuming because she didn't like the separation anxiety that followed. But it is a step in the right direction and the sooner we get her out of diapers, the better! She's
>learning quick though and that's a good thing! To calm her down I gave her a bath (because she loves them) and decided to take video of her because it was freakin hilarious...




Well I better get some sleep...big day in the morning and night!



2 comments:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Yay! Have a blast celebrating! Your family game nights sound fun. Wish I could do that with my family :( You're lucky you're all so close. Good luck when you start with the potty training. Potty training. . . . it's a swear word around here. I hate it, hate it, hate it!! Two down, one to go for us!

Anonymous said...

Annie,

I got a referral from your blog to mine. Not sure how but keep it up.

Dad