Tuesday, February 10, 2009

.mistake.

So....scratch that last post...it is frickin freezing this week! Tonight it's going to be 36 degrees AND it's supposed to rain ALL weekend! yay!!! I'm so excited about it but it's amazing how it could be super super hot one minute, and the next it's cold!

So what does this little guy's shirt say?? can you see it??


















MY SISTER AMY IS PREGNANT! yay! She had a horrible time getting pregnant with little Leo and was certain it wouldn't happen again, since they had to go about it technologically last time....BUT God works in mysterious ways and she found out she's 5 weeks along. Due date is October 11. I cannot wait for her to see her little girl! yes, thats right, I've decided it will be a girl. :) SO Congratulations to her and Sam and our little Leo. He's going to be a big brother!






Here's the New Mommy!!!









The party went ridiculously well! In fact the owner of the tables that I rented wants to use me and Ollie as dealers in the future...frickin a! That's awesome! Talk about a dream job of mine! See?! How cute am I??



Don't they look like they're having fun






Tony was the Loser! haha..
Elle had fun too! She likes to be naked...silly girl...




So I'm super obsessed with dance shows these days. I think I secretly want to be a genuine dancer...BUT I think everyone needs to watch stuff like this...it is amazing!



1 comment:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Congratulations to Amy! She is due on Clark's birthday! What a great day! Your party looked like fun! It's great that you can get together with everyone in your family! Everyone in your family is so good looking!