Saturday, July 24, 2010

.i wish there were 28 hours in a day.

Working 2 jobs is not the ideal situation. Especially when you also have a 3 year old to make happy. BUT it's what I have to do. Funds have been running tight so my friends at Massage Envy Arrowhead gave me another job working at night. SO with working at Elle's pre-school in the a.m. and ME in the p.m., I basically have NO time with my family. Plus I work 6 days out of the week. The only day we have together is Sunday....:( It makes me sad jost blogging about it. I gotta do what I gotta do though and one day it will be worth it. But for now I wish there were a few more hours in my day to spend with Ollie. I see Elle more than him actually, which is a good thing for her, but I miss my hunny. By the time I get home at night it's 11 o'clock and I'm exhausted. I have to wake up at 630ish to get to the morning job so I really can't hang out with him too much at night. *sigh* I just keep telling myself it will be worth it.

Well, on Saturdays they are the best because I don't go to work until 3pm and I have the entire morning with Elle. Today she asked me to open a puzzle box for her. I left the room after I did so and came back about 15 minutes later to check on her and THIS was on the floor.....

Pretty good huh? Not bad for a 3 year old. This puzzle, BTW, is 2ft x 1.5ft. So it's huge! Then she wanted me to take a picture of her....she was very proud of herself because she went "poopy" all by herself without my help just 5 minutes earlier. lol. It's funny what makes her happy but it is nice not to have to go into the bathroom with her anymore cuz she's a BIG GIRL and can do it all by herself.

This week at school was spirit week and Elle won 2 days! She won for CRAZY HAIR DAY and for NEON DAY. SHe came in second for PAJAMA DAY. lol. Guess mommy loves dressing her up.

We had a party a couple weeks ago for our friend Ty who is leaving for the army soon. Ollie had wayyy too much to drink and I got a little tipsy myself. But not as bad as the hubby. He was the toilet's best friend all night long. Stupid boys.
Ollie is really drunk here


Ollie, Nathan (in red), and Ty (Ollie is in Nathan's wedding in September :))


They decided to have a massage train


All of us...so cute



Our vacation has been spoiled again. I was supposed to go on vacay in March but it was cancelled. I was supposed to go to Chicago with Ollie but I couldnt. We were supposed to go to Cali at the end of July and now we can't. *sigh* I swear i don't know when we ever will get to go. We have planned a trip in October so HOPEFULLY that will pan out. I NEED a vacation!

Thats about it for now. Next up: Leo's 3rd BDAY party! and Elle goes to the 4 year old classroom! yikes.

♥ Annie ♥

3 comments:

Alicia said...

haha... ollie is way too funny when he's drunk! looks like you all had a good time!
and, i know, mom just informed me that you guys will not be coming out here next week... =(
i DO understand though!!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

You were always great at dressing up for spirit week in high school. It's no surprise that Elle is carrying on the tradition! :)

Dave said...

I read your post, Annie. Good to see that Elle is working well with all of her motor skills and growing into taking care of her "potty" needs herself. All in all (except for reading about my son-in-laws overindulgence with alcohol), it was a good blog. Keep writing.

Daddy