Monday, September 27, 2010

.can it start feeling like Fall time already?.

Sooooo, anyone who knows me understands my utter distaste for the time of year in Arizona known as April through September. I cannot begin to express my relief that it is September 27th. Thank God we may only have a few weeks left....*crosses fingers*

ALOT has happened in a month. For starters Ollie has started working at 2 different massage locations and is doing SO well. We are making more income and that is ALWAYS a blessing! PLUS I was promoted last week at Massage Envy. :) I am now what they call an ACA, which translates to Assistant Clinic Administrator....or for u slower folk, assistant manager. lol yay! IT is a salary position and I will be able to only have to work one job now. *sigh* Though I am relieved to finally have stability and less stress and sleepless nights, I will of course, miss my kids Ive been teaching. You bond with them so easily and saying goodbye is going to be hard. But this is a good thing in our lives! I cannot wait for this chapter to start. Things are lookin good!

Last weekend we went to a wedding where Ollie was the best man. We look so good don't we? lol The groom wanted 007 action so thats why they look so "fly".


We then went to see Daniel Tosh this past weekend. So flippin funny that man is. VERY cryptic and weird but none the less, a great show!

For Sarah's 15th birthday we went to the JO Bros's concert!!! it was actually so much fun. Amy and I had a blast staring at Joe....*sigh*

Elle has been doing so great in school. The downside to the promotion for me is that she won't be going to school anymore. :( She'll be with us more and that's a great thing but I absolutely LOVE her teachers and I LOVE how much she has learned in such a short time. I had parent teacher conference today and she is so far advanced it's ridiculous! The teacher said, if the school would let her she would be ready to start school next fall! She said she knows everything. She showed us everything she has learned...Here are some examples:

This exercise she was asked to draw a line from one image to another. Though every other child in the class needed guided hand help on the first pair of images before they understood the instructions, Elle didn't need help at all. She simply knew what to do the first time. Amazing huh?


This one shows her cutting and direction following skills. They asked her to cut out a square on the paper. This is what she did with absolutely NO HELP! You can see the cut out square stapled to the paper in the left hand side. There was more but these were my fave ♥



Ill post video of Elle doing her letters, shapes and numbers next! She is so smart I cannot stand it!

So today was nice and relaxing. After coming home from work Elle wanted to do my hair. So I let her. lol. I then took a little nap on the couch while Ollie was playing a video game and when I woke up my whole body was covered with my blanket. According to Ollie, Elle notice that I was asleep and said, "Oh No...mommy need her blanket!" So she ran into our room, grabbed my blanket and covered me up. It was the sweetest thing ever. She's going to be a great little mommy. :) Later we had this conversation:

Elle: "Mommy, I cold!"

Me: "You are? Well why dont you go get your blanket and we can cuddle on the couch."

Elle: "Okay! Let me get it!" (1 minute later) "Here we go mommy! I do it."

At this point she covered herself up next to me on the couch. 5 minutes later, I witnessed this.....


It is the most amazing thing ever! going to sleep on the couch by herself without arguing! Thank you God! lol.

We have ALOT of stuff coming up. So the countdown begins now.

Katy's 1st birthday: October 5th
Last day of preschool job: October 6th
Sophia's 1st birthday: October 7th
10 year high school reunion: October 9th
Disneyland trip: October 14th-17th
Halloween Party: October 23rd
Momma's birthday: October 27th
Halloween: October 31st
Ollie's Men's Retreat: November 18th-20th
Harry Potter Midnite Showing: November 18th
Elle's Princess party: November 21st
Elle's 4th Birthday: November 22nd
Thanksgiving: November 25th
My birthday: December 3rd
Christmas: December 25th

*whew* I'm tired just typing it all out!!! But it should be exciting and fun! Cannot wait for the holiday season. Decorating is my life! Let's bring on the cooler weather before I freak out and die!

Love you all!

~Annie~

No comments: