Monday, May 9, 2011

.32 weeks.


So I know it's been forever and a day since I've written. And Unfortunately, I'm not going to make this long because I'm too uncomfortable sitting on this chair. haha. But everything is going well! So far so good. I am nearly 32 weeks pregnant with girl number 2 and I'm in alot of pain currently. lol I know that's what comes with pregnancy but Holy geez. I am dying! :) My baby shower was great. :) I am so grateful to have such amazing people in my life.
And yesterday was mother's day and I have never felt so blessed! I hope everyone felt that kind of love yesterday like I did.

The only new thing going on right now is that Elle is in swim class. We are trying desperately to get her fear of water-on-her-face over with asap. It's sooooo annoying.
And we are moving in 3 weeks! crazy I know. I haven't even started packing yet. I'm a nervous wreck about it but I'm actually thankful for the move. It'll be smaller and cramped but I know it's better for us and it will work out.

I have a new nephew. His name is Kevin James Jr. and he was born March 5th. Weighing in at 6lbs 3 oz. I get the privilege of watching him during the week for his momma.
a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjEcvc3vfLqzc8QRwq_MZtfaURxJn3KIUYS5wWYW7vlKgHYmTMbY6c7yLrirNl8xSrqQRGa_oz0IOump2nXDnkimuLi7_etonup7zDts-bgpIhUgSh0und-Brf_xrOw0ax-MFH27gS45ptd/s1600/marchapril+009.JPG">

The summer months are creeping upon us and I'm feeling it more and more. NO BUENO! Annie does not like the heat and hates it while being preggers. lol

That is about it for now. Continued prayers for my daddy who is still battling his cancer. It has gotten much worse in recent months and right now we just need to have faith that God will do what he needs to do.

I hope I get on her again before the baby is born but honestly with how hectic everything is going to get I have a feeling I'll be slacking a little. lol But I WILL try. Promise. :)

<3 Annie <3

1 comment:

Kel and Deke said...

Annie,
Your belly is so cute! You look great. The shower was so much fun. Hopefully I will get my pics posted from it soon. So excited to meet Eden. Let me know if we can help you guys at all with the move.
MeKell