Friday, March 6, 2009

Crazy Elle

I couldn't resist posting some seriously hilarious pictures of Elle. ENJOY!








HaHa! Those are so great! We also had such a blast at the Cubbies vs. White Sox game last Saturday. It is Ollie's dream one day to see his precious Cubbies win the World Series. But even though that seems like a fairy tale waiting to happen, we will settle for watching them beat their rivals 13-0. It was pretty awesome.

Our little "cubbie" had a great time as well. She's wearing her grampa's old shirt. So cute! Me and Ollie had a ball...haha...no pun intended. Can't wait to do it again.

We took Amy and Sam out to the Melting Pot for their 5th anniversary. It was so much fun. The happy couple had such a great time with great food. Amy found out yesterday that her due date of Oct. 11 is exactly right on...She got her first picture of the new baby yesterday as well and mentioned that "it" (though I think it's a "she") was moving it's arms and legs all around already. Such a blessing. We're so happy for them.

The last wonderful picture I have is one of my nephew ALex. I went to the park with him a week ago and he had such a great time with Elle. I snapped this shot just for his mommy, Missy, but I liked it so much that I wanted to put it up on here. hehe.
Such a Happy Boy


So there's a little bit of our lives lately. It is going so well and am so thankful for everyday I have with them. Spring is near and once again I am blown away by how the time flies by. That's why every one of these blogs is so special to me. It shows the little things that I may have missed on a busy day. I don't want to miss a moment of this life.

1 comment:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Ok, the goggles picture is priceless! So stinkin' cute!! It sounds like you guys are staying busy plus your school work - you must be exhausted girl!! I hope Amy's pregnancy is going well. She's just as pretty as she always was :)