Sunday, March 29, 2009

.changes.

So our lives have been hectic and crazy, but hey everybody's is like that right?! Well in the next 6 weeks I will be cramming for finals and Graduating. Craziness. Finally I'm graduating. I've been waiting for this day for a LONG time. My fault completely that it has taken me this long but OH WELL. At least I did it. And thank God I had the help of my family because without them I wouldn't have been able to finish. I'm sure they're just as happy as I am that I'm graduating so they don't have to be on "watching Elle speed dial" anymore. :) haha. We are also moving at the end of May. What a horrible time to move but our lease is up and we have no other option. I'm excited to get out of this house though. We need something bigger. :P


I took some random pictures of Elle today to show you guys just how much she's changing every single day. It's kind of scary actually. She's forming sentences and being able to distinguish numbers and colors and I think maybe she's grasping the peeing in the potty concept now so hopefully I'll get that conquered soon.
She can name almost all of her flash cards and she is a crazy song memorizer. She can sing more songs then any other child I know. We sing this song every night before she goes to bed. It's an italian lullaby called "Nee Na Na". Actually I'm not quite sure if that's the real name but that's what we've called it since I was little so whatever! She now knows basically the whole thing and it's in a different language! Here's some video of her singing it. Don't mind my singing in the background :P



I got my hair cut, basically because I was sick of being lazy and I wanted to be girly for once. Ollie loves it so that's all I care about. :) I'm down to 120 pounds which is great. I was 118 when I found out I was prego with Elle so the fact that I'm back there again makes me ecstatic. Especially when people told me I wouldn't be able to take the weight off. haha! In Your Face! Now I just need some toning and a tan and I will be HOTTTTTT.












Me and Elle made this Kitty the other day from the Martha Stewart craft collection. Super Easy and fun....she had a ball. However, now she's terrified of it and won't go near it. Poor Elle. She's scared of puppets now too.


Elle keeps in shape by playing the Wii and jumping on her trampoline. Here's a picture of her in mid-air. SO funny.












Anyway, that is our lives as of late. Just trying to get through the next couple of months. It should go by pretty fast but I didn't want to forget about my blogging friends. :) Hope you all are having fun with your copies of Twilight. Here's my collection. Super funny huh? I'm just obsessed I guess you could say. BTW, that director's notebook is incredible....it's her notes and pictures while making the movie. The thought she put into it was extraordinary. It's at Hot Topic and you should really go pick it up if you love these books and movie as much as I do. And just for kicks I got that bracelet that says "I am in Love with a Fictional Character". Classic. I'm a nerd but Oh well.