Saturday, April 4, 2009

.dadda and elle.

So I'm going to be typical and talk about my two favorite people: Elle and Ollie. They had fun this week and I thought I'd post a little bit of what they did. Well first, Elle has crazy hair...it needs to be tamed. So I had to try and figure out the best way to sit her down so I could put braids in her hair, that way it wouldn't get knotty in the morning. This is what I was able to do.

Not bad huh??! Especially when your daughter doesn't want you to EVER touch her hair. :) The second picture is classic cuz it looks like she's completely out of it!













Well their night on Thursday started with just playin around. She loves how much energy Ollie has. Mommy doesn't have that much so when Ollie can play, it's a GOOD day for her. She likes to pretend she's like him too. :) I think she knows her daddy is a cool guy.




He is also obsessed with close-ups! ha!










Ollie found her sunglasses and she just wanted to wear them all night long. Kind of looks like Stevie Wonder. haha.


Well then Ollie got this "GREAT" idea to play dress up. He went and grabbed her dress up clothes and tried to put them on her. This is what ended up happening....
Yea, she is screaming mad. She did NOT want that dress on but Ollie insisted so here is the demon child coming out. Thanks alot Ollie. That was tons of fun. :P



The night ended with Ollie calming her down, he's such a good daddy, by playing some Wii. ANYTHING can be fixed by turning on the Wii.


Here Ollie is trying to teach Elle how to golf. I think she's got it! BTW, that's what her hair looks like when she decides to take the braids out. Lovely huh? Well at least the tangles aren't there. :)



It's been a rough week. Me and Elle have both been sick. Usually I have the energy and stamina to take care of her but when I am not feeling good it is really hard to accomplish that task. Thank goodness Ollie didn't have to work today because I was able to sleep in while he took care of her. I feel bad. He works so much and hard and I know he just wants to rest, but here he is taking ccare of his girls. It's nice to have that devotion. Hopefully this next week is a little better. Easter is right around the corner and I want to feel TEN TIMES better by then, so I'm determined to make it happen. I guess that will be my next post! For the time being, hope you enjoyed the collection of my hubby and baby on their days together. :)

4 comments:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

fgtutyuhmwqawfrf. . . . that was Chase. He wanted to spell something for you :) Your pictures are totally cute! It looks like Ollie had a relaxing day off and enjoyed spending it with his girls! Elle's braids are very cute. You did a great job! I haven't even attempted to french braid Mallory's hair yet! I hope you are feeling better :)

Dave said...

What wonderful pictures. One thing yu might consider is making the pictue "thumbnail" then when the viewer "CLICKS" on them they won't be bigger than the screen. Otherwise, wonderful

Daddy & Papa Dave

Kel and Deke said...

Annie,
Elle is so sweet. You can see her dad in her but she definitely looks like you a lot. We really need to get together with the kids :) :)

Dave said...

Great pictures of Elle & Ollie.

Papa Dave